I went to so much trouble setting up the clone copy machine, that I had to get at least a couple cartoons out of it. I think maybe I got three total. The set wasn’t THAT had, but finding four GI Joes close enough in appearance to pass for identical was surprisingly hard. Yes, four, because the one stuck in the machine is just a set of legs and a pelvis that got pulled off of a random figure for some kitbashing project!

I really need to start making new cartoons soon. It’s getting harder and harder to find cartoons I haven’t already reposted! Fortunately, we’ve made major progress in that direction this week. Update soon!